A subscription box service, ZenPop is part of Zen Market, a shopping proxy service that enables you to purchase from thousands of Japanese online marketplaces and auctions. ZenPop curates unique subscription boxes featuring a variety of popular Japanese snacks, candy, ramen, anime goods, and stationery delivered worldwide. If you choose the 1-month plan, you will be charged monthly. You can subscribe and prepay for 3, 6 or 12 months (the longer the plan, the more you’ll save).
Here are the subscription boxes the Japanese subscription box offer:
– Sweets: Various types of Japanese confections and snacks.
– Ramen: An authentic Japanese instant noodle dish, each box consisting of seven cups.
-Ramen + Sweets Mix: This package contains 2 cups of instant ramen and 6-8 sweet and salty snacks.
– Stationery: A selection of cute and useful items from the Japanese stationery industry.
– Anime: A selection of goodies from the month’s most popular anime!
Every month, there is a different theme in each pack, allowing you to get a taste of everything Japan has to offer. A handy information sheet is included with every pack. This information sheet provides links to product descriptions, allergen information, and interesting facts about Japanese culture and life.”
“Japanese monthly box ships to 67 countries at the moment via Zen Express, Japan Post Airmail, ECMS (European Courier Management System) and private couriers like FedEx, DHL, or UPS.
Depending on the region and the type of pack, shipping costs can vary. The cost of shipping can vary from free to $20 per pack. Shipping fees are displayed during checkout. There may be a change in prices at any time. Depending on the country, not all shipping methods are available.”
It is not possible to return items once they have been shipped. All sales are final. In accordance with the ZenPop Japan surprise box terms of service, subscriptions and gift subscriptions are not refundable. Your packs will be sent according to the schedule you selected. It is not possible to refund automatic recurring payments.
How to stop my ZenPop subscription?
“Please follow the steps below to cancel your subscription:
– On the home page at https://zenpop.jp/, click “Profile”.
– On the left side of that page, click “Subscriptions.”.
– Select “Turn Automatic Renewal Off” on the subscription plan you wish to cancel.
– Upon seeing the cancellation pop-up, confirm that you want to cancel.
– Verify that the status has been changed to not recurring.”