Children’s Educational Subscription Box
Ivy Kids offers a monthly delivery of educational games and activities for kids from 3 to 8 years of age. Each subscription box includes an exciting kids’ book and at least 10-12 different activities, themed around its plot. Ivy Kids claims that all activities they offer have been designed by certified teachers and tested by kids. Subscribers can modify the offered activities according to the age of their children or even include more consumables in their subscription box if they have several kids.
Subscription Fees & Related Charges
Prices & Billing Cycle
- Monthly Subscription: $39.95/ box;
- 3-Month Prepay: $113.85 ($37.95/ box);
- 6-Month Prepay: $215.70 ($35.95/ box).
Sibling Add-On: $5.95/ month.
- Hawaii, Alaska, and APO/FPO: $6.95/ box;
- The rest of the US: FREE;
- Canada: calculated at the checkout.
What Is The Cancellation Policy?
Subscribers are billed on a regularly scheduled basis (at the beginning of each subscription period) until they cancel. Monthly subscriptions renew automatically without any prior notice. If your subscription is prepaid, you’ll receive an email reminder a few days before each auto-renewal. To avoid unwanted charges, be sure to cancel your subscription before the renewal date. Mind that cancelations are eligible starting from the second subscription period.
How Do I Stop Recurring Payments?
You can opt out of recurring payments at any time. To do so, you have to cancel your subscription through your account prior to the next billing date.
- Log into your account on https://ivy-kids.com/;
- Go to the ‘Purchase History’ section;
- Locate your subscription info and click on the ‘Cancel’ link next to it;
- Follow further instructions to complete the cancellation.
Shortly after that, the Ivy Kids support team will send you an email confirming the cancellation. If you are not able to log into your account, you can also cancel your subscription by sending a cancellation request at firstname.lastname@example.org.