Monthly Access Fee
Every single customer of StealthyIP must pay from €17.95 to €88.50 monthly for prolonged access to their VPN service. Your personal billing cycle starts right after the trial period. From that moment, your card will be charged automatically every month. That’s why, if you are not happy with StealthyIP, cancel your subscription before the trial period ends. Let’s figure out how to end a free trial and what to do if you got already charged?
Canceling Your Account
Below, we will give you tips on how to refund fees. But you have to stop automatic billing first.
Do it yourself
Here’s how to end a free trial in the quickest possible way:
- Go to www2.StealthyIP.com;
- Click ‘Login’ and enter your account details;
- Go to ‘Account Settings’;
- Find the ‘Subscription’ line and select ‘Cancel’;
- Click ‘Continue to Cancellation’ to confirm.
In your account settings, you can also manage your details, change your subscription plan, or put the services on hold.
Send a cancellation request to the customer support
There is a service email email@example.com, that you can reach if you have any problem logging in to your account. Ask about the matters you are concerned about (how to cancel your account, how to refund the money, etc.) and get professional help.
Get the assistance on the phone
Dial +44-203-514-7289 or +1-646-934-6642 to contact StealthyIP and ask to cancel your subscription. If you have any questions on how to end a free trial or get a refund, talking to a real person would be the best option to get things clear.
Getting a refund
While closing your account is quite easy, the question of how to refund the money you have paid for the services remains open. Here’s what you have to do:
- Doublecheck your account status, make sure your membership is not active;
- Get in touch with the StealthyIP customer support through the channels mentioned above, give your account info and request a refund;
- Wait for the support team to process your request.