VPNNotch offers monthly access to VPN connection service at the following price rates:
- €17.95 per month for the Silver plan,
- €23.50 per month for the Gold plan, and
- €88.50 per month for the Platinum plan.
The first payment is made right after the 7-days trial period. During this period, if the service doesn’t meet your expectations, you are free to cancel your plan to avoid getting charged. In this article, you will learn how to end a subscription, stop recurring payments, and request a refund on https://www2.vpnnotch.com/.
How to stop my subscription?
VPNNotch follows ‘cancel anytime’ policy, but it would be best to complete the cancellation before the next auto-renewal. For this purpose, you may use the following means:
Your VPNNotch Account
Here’s how to end a subscription on the VPNNotch website:
- Log in to your customer account;
- Go to ‘Account Settings’;
- Click ‘Cancel’; and
- Follow the cancellation guide.
Customer Support Service
To ask for the assistance of VPNNotch support team:
- Go to https://support.vpnnotch.com/en-us/requests, fill in your email address, use ‘Stop My Subscription’ in a subject line, and leave a short message explaining your reasons to stop using the service.
- Go to https://vpnnotch.com/cancel and enter your account details. The rest will be done by VPNNotch.
After the cancellation is done, you will receive a confirmation email.
How Can I get a refund?
Since you already know how to end a subscription, the next question that may arise is getting a refund. VPNNotch accepts refund requests within 60 days after the billing date. If you’re not satisfied with the service or subscribed to it by mistake, fill in the form on the request page, mentioned in the previous section, or simply send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will get the money back to your card in a few days after your request is approved.
If you still have questions, call +44-845-528-0288 or +1-646-844-8215 to get more information.