What Is Bada Bean Box
Bada Bean Bada Boom is a company that positions itself as a manufacturer of healthy snacks. The only product they produce is roasted broad beans, but they are flavored with various seasoning, which creates a variety of tastes. Subscription service allows you to regularly receive your favorite snacks.
How it works
- Boom Box Subscription is a premium subscription that costs $42.46 + free shipment in the U.S. Each box contains 42 snacks.
Beyond that, there are standard subscription types at a fixed price of $21.24 for 24 snacks:
- Classic Box Subscription,
- Game Day Box Subscription,
- Saucy Box Subscription,
- Savoury Box Subscription, and
- Sweet Box Subscription.
The boxes may be shipped and billed every 4 or 8 weeks, depending on your preferences. If Bada Bean Bada Boom has to deliver your order to Canada or South America, additional fees may apply.
Requesting a refund
What if the product you subscribed to falls far short of your expectations? The good news is your subscription can be canceled anytime. Below, we will describe how to do that in detail.
If you want to learn more about your return and refund options, fill in a quick form at https://www.badabeansnacks.com/pages/contact to reach customer support by email.
- Go to https://www.badabeansnacks.com/;
- Click on the ‘Account’ button and log in;
- Locate ‘Account details’ section click ‘Manage subscription’
- On the next page, find information about your subscription, click ‘View details’, and then click ‘Cancel’.
Try to cancel your subscription before the next billing period. If you fail to do so, you may get charged once more.
Bada Bean Snacks is a small company, so it doesn’t have a technical hotline at the moment, but you can get in touch with customer service via email firstname.lastname@example.org or in social media. There’s a link to Bada Boom Snacks Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts at the bottom of its official website’s homepage.