What’s Inside The Box
Baketivity is a baking subscription service for families with kids designed to bring a lot of fun while creating muffins, pies, cookies, and more. All subscription boxes include recipes, ingredients, and tools for baking as well as educational games for family activity. Step-by-step illustrated instructions are easy to understand and suitable for 4+-year-old kids. Each baking kit is designed for 4 portions.
Membership allows you to save money, the price of a subscription box is lower than that of a single activity kit ($34.95).
- Monthly membership: $32.95 + shipping
- 3 months membership: $92.85 ($30.95 per box) + shipping
- 6 months membership: $175.00 ($29.17 per box) + shipping
- Yearly membership $311.40 ($25.95 per box) + shipping
All membership plans are prepaid and are renewed automatically at the end of the ongoing billing period. Boxes are shipped monthly, the shipping options may vary.
How To Send A Refund Request
What if you don’t enjoy Baketivity subscription boxes? First of all, cancel your membership plan. Luckily, this can be done anytime, but better before the next billing period, in order not to be charged once more. If you cancel your membership early, you will still receive your subscription boxes till the end of your billing cycle. To apply for a return, fill out a contact form at https://baketivity.com/contact/ or simply email customer support at email@example.com. The company should approve your request and refund money to the card associated with your account.
How To Stop Auto-Renewal
You are free to skip a delivery or cancel your membership completely at any time.
- Open this link https://baketivity.com/my-account/ and log in to your account;
- Locate the auto-renewal button next to your subscription details;
- Click ‘Cancel Auto-Renewal’ to deactivate your membership plan.
If you have any questions, contact Baketivity by email mentioned in a previous section or call the technical hotline (347) 534 8131.