ThreadLab is a men’s fashion platform shipping clothes based on a personal approach and customer’s preferences. The service allows to place a single order or choose a subscription plan. Customers create their profiles at https://www.mythreadlab.com/home sharing information about their preferences and needs. Each box contains menswear items fitting sizes, price range and selection of brands stated in the profiles. The ThreadLab services has a preview option allowing to alter the selection of clothing items in the box.
Subscription Pricing and Related Costs
Threadlab Subscription Plans
- ‘Starter’ (1- 3 items): $99.00;
- ‘Essentials’ (3 – 4 items): $149.00;
- ‘Full Kit’ (3 – 6 items): $299.00;
- ‘Full Kit Plus’ (4 – 8 items;
Customers can choose the frequency of shipments:
· Biweekly (every 2 weeks);
· One-time order ($25 Styling Fee);
· Bimonthly (Every 2months);
· Quarterly (every 3 months)
ThreadLab delivers shipments to all 50 US States, APO and FPO addresses plus PR with shipping and handling fees included with the order. Alaska, Hawaii & APO/FPO customers have to pay the fee for return delivery. Customer’s card is charged as soon as they place an order.
Unsubscribing & Refunds
Depending on your subscription plan, shipments are delivered every two weeks, month, 2 or 3 months. The service provides an option of box preview so that the customer can change some items. In case you want to stop receiving the boxes you need to cancel your subscription.
The service doesn’t provide any information about subscription plan cancellation. The only option to stop your subscription is to call their Customer Support Service or send them an email.
To cancel your subscription:
- Call +1 (866) 2085322;
- Ask a customer support representative to stop your subscription and delete your account;
- Provide the requested information and wait for confirmation.
You can also email the customer support at email@example.com with a cancellation request.