How Does Gillette Subscription Work?
Gillette On Demand is a subscription plan for men who’d like to shave with Gillette. To have new razor blades regularly delivered to their door, subscribers must select the razor type and set the frequency of shipments. A new razor handle is included in the first shipment. After that, subscribers receive the blade refills only (4 refills per shipment).
Recurring Charges & Taxes
- Heated Razor by GilletteLabs:
- $250 CAD for the 1st shipment (1 handle, a charging dock + 2 refills),
- $25 CAD for all the subsequent shipments (blade refills only).
- Gillette FUSION5: $18 CAD/ shipment;
- Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide: $24 CAD/ shipment;
- Gillette MACH3: $13 CAD/ shipment;
- Gillette SkinGuard: $18 CAD/ shipment.
The prices above do not include sales tax (13%, if applicable).
Billing & Shiping Frequency
Subscribers can choose whether they want their blade refills to be shipped monthly, bimonthly, or quarterly. Shipping within Canada is free of charge.
How To Avoid The Charges And Get The Money Back
You can cancel Gillette On Demand Subscription at any time. If you manage to complete the cancellation procedure before the next shipping date, you won’t be charged anymore.
All customers are notified about each upcoming shipment by email 10 days in advance and have enough time to cancel their subscription plan. Therefore, subscription charges are non-refundable. Gilette On Demand Canada issues refunds only in case of loss or damage of the shipped products. In any other case, the only option to get your money back would be to apply for a chargeback at your bank.
Canceling Gillette Subscription
To cancel your subscription plan, you should do the following:
- Sign in to your account on https://ondemand.gillette.ca/;
- Click ‘My Account’ and locate the subscription settings;
- Select the canceling option.