What’s In The Gainz Box?
Every Gainz Box contains 4 to 6 top-quality items from famous and less-known fitness brands. These can be all sorts of workout essentials: clothing, gear, food supplements, and other items with a total value of over $75. The product selection is always based on the latest trends to keep you up to date with the fitness novelties.
How Is The Subscription Price Calculated?
Automatically Recurring Charges
- Month-To-Month Subscription: $32 + $7 shipping per month;
- 3 Months Subscription: $114/quarter ($31 + $7 shipping per month);
- 6 Months Subscription: $222/half a year ($30 + $7 shipping per month);
- 12 Months Subscription: $432/year ($29 + $7 shipping per month).
If you own a pay-as-you-go subscription, it will rebill automatically on the 1st of each month. If your subscription is prepaid, the automatic charges will occur on the 1st day of the month following the last month of your subscription term.
The Gainz Box delivers packages all over the US at a flat fee of $7. The boxes are shipped within the third week of each month.
How To Stop The Recurring Charges?
To avoid the future subscription charges, you need to cancel it before the renewal date. Make sure to apply for cancellation in advance (at least 3 working days before). Even if you cancel early, you will still receive the boxes until the end of the prepaid subscription term.
Returns are possible, but only for the active subscribers. Once you cancel your subscription, you won’t be able to make returns and get any refunds. You could turn to your bank for a chargeback instead.
How To Apply For A Cancellation?
You can easily manage your subscription through your account on https://thegainzbox.com/. However, the subscription cancellation can only be done by customer support on your request:
- compose a short request, mentioning your account details and the reason for cancellation;
- Send it by email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Wait for the confirmation email.