Jerky XP GamerPack Subscription
JerkyXP is a company producing high-quality beef snacks: meat sticks, jerky bites, and beef-flavored popcorn. GamerPack is a subscription service created by JerkyXP for those who spend hours at the computer and need to refuel their energy. Every month, subscribers receive 2 to 9 beef snacks (depending on the subscription plan) plus surprising gifts, such as t-shirts, stickers, gaming essentials, or an extra pack of beef jerky.
Subscription Options And Pricing
- Recruit Subscription Plan: $19.99/month;
- Pro Subscription Plan: $29.99/month;
- Master Subscription Plan: $49.99/month;
- Prestige Subscription Plan: $89.99/month;
Delivery within the US is included in your subscription price. Any applicable taxes depending on your exact location will be added to your total as you checkout.
How To Stop The Charges?
All JerkyXP subscriptions renew automatically on the 5th of each month. The charges on your featured payment method are made without any prior notice. To stop the automatic charges, you need to cancel your subscription by one of the methods described below. After the cancellation, your subscription will remain active until the end of the ongoing month.
Once the cancellation is done, you won’t be able to get any refund from Jerky XP anymore, so if you want to get your money back, consider a chargeback option.
How To Cancel Your Subscription?
There are 3 cancellation methods available to the subscribers:
- by logging into your account on https://jerkyxp.com/: locate and click on the ‘Cancel’ button in your subscription settings;
- By emailing customer support: send your requests at email@example.com;
- By regular mail: JerkyXP, 2671 Youngstown Road, Warren, OH 44484.
To avoid future charges, your subscription must be canceled before the next auto-renewal. Try to start the cancellation process at least two working days prior to the next billing if you’ve chosen an online cancellation method, and at least one week upfront if you prefer to do it via postal mail.