Pricing & Cancellation Policy
VPNMojo is selling subscriptions to a top-quality VPN service. The price range varies from €17.99 to €88.50 per month, based on the membership type. All the payments are done automatically and the bills are renewed every month until you close your account.
According to the information given on https://www2.VPNMojo.com/, you can cancel their services at any time. But is it really as simple as that? How to remove a subscription, and what about the refund? Let’s make things clear.
Termination of Services
To close your account you should terminate your subscription contract. You can do this either yourself, inside your account, or through a VPNMojo representative. As the payments for any partial-month membership periods can not be refunded, the best time for contract termination is a few days before the start of your personal billing cycle.
Here’s how to remove a subscription on VPNMojo website:
- Log in to VPNMojo with your username and password
- Open your account settings and click ‘Cancel’ next to your subscription type;
- Look through the information on the upcoming page and confirm the cancellation.
Termination by contacting a representative
You can apply for assistance via email or phone:
- Write an email at email@example.com or call +44-845-528-0232 or +1-646-569-9140;
- Provide your account details and reasons why you want to close your account;
- Wait for the confirmation email.
Your request for cancellation will be processed within 24 hours. After that, you will receive a cancellation confirmation by email. Try to close your account a little in advance to avoid being charged for the next month.
VPNMojo accepts refund claims by email mentioned above no later than 60 days after the transaction is done. Make sure your subscription is canceled and contact customer support service via mentioned above email or phone to close your account and get the money recharged back to your card.