The Bean Bros coffee subscription offers a variety of coffee blends roasted by hand in the Nordics and Europe. Bean Bros monthly boxes contain a variety of tastes so that you can always explore new coffee and get your new favorites. The service ships coffee bean grown by independent farmers across Brazil, Costa Rica, Kenya and beyond. There are two types of subscription available at https://beanbros.co/:
- Guest Roaster Subscription shipping curated coffee boxes from European coffee roasters;
- Bean Bros Coffee Subscription offering different coffee blends from all corners of the coffee growing world.
What Are the Subscription Costs?
The fee of your subscription varies depending on the type of your subscription and the number of bags ordered in a monthly box:
- Standard box – 2 bags, 250 g each;
- Big Box – 3 bags, 250 g each;
- Family Box – 4 bags, 250 g each;
- Little Box – 1 bag 250g.
A customer can choose a filter option, an espresso option or even mix them to create a customized box. The costs start from 16 Euro a month. The service ships whole beans only.
Shipping & Taxes
The service ships internationally with a variety of shippers. There is also an option of free shipping using a promo code. Subscribers can track their monthly boxes from stock to their front door.
Delivery times for subscription orders may vary according to the destination:
- Denmark: 2-3 business days (via DAO)
- EU: 4-7 business days (Tracked National Mail)
- North America: 7-10 business days (Tracked National Mail)
- Australia: 7-12 business days (Tracked National Mail)
- South East Asia: 12-24 business days (Tracked National Mail)
- Indonesia: JNE Express – Local Delivery – Indonesia (5-12 days – TAX included)
- China and HK: 7-12 business days (Tracked National Mail)
- Rest of the world: 14-24 business days (Tracked National Mail)
Can I Unsubscribe and Get a Refund?
Your subscription can be paused or completely cancelled at any time you need. No cancellation fee is charged. You need to make your cancellation prior to the renewal date though, in order to skip auto-billing.
To stop your Bean Bros subscription, you need to do next:
- Log in to your Bean Bros account;
- Follow the cancelation procedure on your dashboard.
If you experience any difficulties during the cancellation process, contact Bean Bros via email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cancel, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term.