Cost & Cancelation
VPNShack offers 3 different membership plans, the pricing of which depends on the number of devices attached to the VPN service and the connection speed. The first payment is made after a week-long trial period and is recurred automatically every following month. In this article, you will learn how to refund money and cancel your membership on www2.VPNShack.com.
Termination of your subscription
If you want to stop the recurring payments and apply for a refund, you have been probably asking yourself “how do I cancel subscription?”, and here’s your answer! There are multiple ways to do this:
- Online in your VPNShack account,
- By sending an email request,
- By calling the hotline, and
- In a Live Chat with a representative.
In your account
Before finding out how to refund money, you need to pause or cancel the services:
- Log in to your account and open settings;
- Click ‘Cancel’ next to the ‘Subscription’ section;
- Check out the information below and click ‘Confirm’.
By sending an email
Drop an email at email@example.com, mentioning your account details and reasons to cancel the services.
By telephone or Live Chat
- Call one of the technical service numbers (+44-845-528-0135 or +1-929-777-3060) or go to the VPNShack website and click on the window in the lower-left corner of the screen to start a chat with their employee;
- Provide all necessary information, and wait for the cancellation to be done. You can also ask how to refund money if this is possible.
Once your subscription is canceled, you will receive a confirmation email from the customer support. It may last up to 24 hours, so we advise you to take care of the cancellation in advance, at least 3 days before the end of your billing period.
How to refund money
To get the money back to your card, you need to send a claim to VPNShack by email. Subject your letter: “Refund”, and provide your account information. If you prefer personal assistance, call the service numbers mentioned above.