Subscription Price & Automatic Renewals
VPNPivot is offering lasting access to its servers for €17.95, €23.50, or €88.50 monthly, depending on the type of subscription you choose. Before your first payment is charged, you’re granted a 7-days trial period, during which you can use and cancel the service for free. After the trial, your subscription will be renewed from month to month automatically. If you wonder how to stop auto renewal and get your money back, this article will help you to make things clear.
VPNPivot Account Cancellation
Before you learn how to refund the money, we suggest you unsubscribe from VPNPivot, using:
VPNPivot Account Settings
Here you can find the answer to “How to stop auto renewal?”:
- Open https://www2.vpnpivot.com/ and enter your details to log in;
- Go to the ‘Account Settings’ and locate your subscription info;
- Click ‘Cancel’ and go through the step-by-step cancellation procedure.
As your subscription is canceled, it will not be renewed anymore. To close your account completely, turn to the customer support.
To get your subscription canceled for you, contact the VPNPivot service team by:
- Submitting a cancellation request
- Open the following link https://support.vpnpivot.com/en-us/requests;
- Fill in the request form, mentioning your account details;
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button and wait for the email confirmation.
You may also use this method to inquire about how to refund your costs.
- Using a quick cancellation service. All you have to do is to go to https://www2.vpnpivot.com/cancel and provide your login and password.
How To Refund The Costs?
If you want to get the money back to your card, write a short email giving your reasons and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subscribers are allowed to request a refund for payments made within the last 60 days. Earlier payments can not be refunded.
If you experience any difficulties during the cancellation and refund process, feel free to call +44-845-528-0204 or +1-347-943-1964.