Monthly Box For Parrots Of All Sizes
Squawk Box offers fun toys and delicious treats for your beloved birdie delivered to your door monthly. Each Subscription Box includes 4 to 6 items to keep your pet joyful and lively. Subscription pricing is based on the parrot species, namely on the actual size of the birds.
How Much Do You Pay For Subscription?
Subscription Types & Charges
Little Birdie Subscription Box:
- Monthly Recurring: $34.95;
- 3-Month Prepaid: $89.85;
- 6-Month Prepaid: $149.70.
Middle Birdie Subscription Box:
- Monthly Recurring: $39.95;
- 3 Months $101.85;
- 6 Months $179.70.
Big Birdie Subscription Box:
- Monthly Recurring: $44.95;
- 3-Month Prepaid: $119.85;
- 6-Month Prepaid: $209.70.
Jumbo Birdie Subscription Box:
- Monthly Recurring: $60.00;
- 3-Month Prepaid: $180.00;
- 6-Month Prepaid: $360.00.
Subscription boxes are shipped out during the 2nd week of the month. Shipping within the US is free of charge. Canadian subscribers, however, would have to pay about $18 shipping fee. The exact cost of international shipping is calculated at the checkout according to the USPS rates.
Subscription Cancellation Terms
The boxes are delivered monthly, but you are free to choose whether you want to get charged every month, every 3 months, or every 6 months. Your subscription will auto-renew on the 15th of the month following the last month of your subscription term and will remain active until you cancel it (unless you’ve clicked on the ‘Gift’ button at the checkout). Gift subscriptions expire automatically and do not renew. You can cancel your subscription at any time. Try to avoid the next billing as the subscription charges can hardly be refunded.
How Do You Cancel A Subscription
To unsubscribe from Squawk Box:
- log into your account on https://www.squawkboxes.com/;
- Locate the ‘My Account’ button and click ‘Update Your Information’;
- Select ‘Cancel’ and confirm the action.
If you need any assistance, feel free to contact customer support at email@example.com.