How to request a Redgemnow’s refund
In terms of Redgemnow’s refund policy, it is important to note that it does not cover issues related to availability of content or personal preferences. It is not possible to receive a refund if you are dissatisfied with the selection of shows or movies available on the platform, or if you do not enjoy a particular title. Refunds are applicable to the following cases:
- Your membership could not be accessed due to technical problems on the Redgemnow website.
- An account or credit card may be fraudulently used by someone other than the cardholder.
- A chargeback error has occurred by Redgemnow.
- Redgemnow did not meet your expectations.
Customer support must receive refund requests within 60 days of the payment dispute date.
Should you not be satisfied with the service, you may cancel your subscription at any time.
As a reliable subscription service, Redgemnow provides a fast and easy cancellation process. We’ve created a guide that makes unsubscribing from Redgemnow simple.
Cancel through your account
The easiest way to stop your membership is to do it directly on the website:
- login to your profile page
- Go to My Account
- Click Cancel Membership
Please, use the same email address you have registered with. In case you don’t remember your email or password, use the recovery page provided at.
Cancel on the website
Fill out the form at Help Center to apply for express cancellation using “Cancel My Subscription” in the subject line.