What is Silverorbs?
The Silverorbs is a multimedia service available by subscription. Their collection of books, movies, music and games is only available to subscribers. Playlists and favorites are lost as soon as the pre-paid period ends if you stop your monthly payments. You can’t stop your subscription by logging out or deleting the app from your devices.
How can I cancel?
If you need to terminate your subscription, follow the instructions of our step-by-step guide.
- Go to https://silverorbs.net/.
- Log in to your client account.
- Click ‘My Account’ and go to the ‘Membership’ section.
- Click on the ‘Cancel Membership’ button and take the suggested steps.
Having trouble logging in? To cancel, please fill out a short cancellation form at https://support.silverorbs.net/en-us/requests. Requests should be subjected “Cancel My Subscription”.
Refund request guidelines
The customer support team must receive refund requests within 60 days of the date on which the payment dispute was raised. The following cases are eligible for refunds:
- Silverorbs is down due to technical problems.
- Fraudulent use of an account or credit card is possible.
- Silverorbs made a chargeback error.