Clothing Rental Subscription
New York And Company Closet is basically a huge online wardrobe offering the possibility to rent or buy clothes from it. Here’s how it works:
- You look through the catalog, add the items to your personal closet, and pick a few favorites.
- The box with the first 3 items is delivered to your door in 2-3 days after that.
- You keep the clothes as long as you want to and then send them back to receive a new subscription box.
Services & Prices
Free Trial & Monthly Fees
New York And Company Closet free trial should be canceled within the first 30 days, otherwise, the subscription comes into effect. The subscription price is $49.95 monthly.
Dry Cleaning & Shipping
Laundry and delivery service, including return shipping, are free of charge, but any applied taxes will be added to the total cost.
Billing & Auto-Renewal
All payments are carried out automatically. Your personal billing date falls on the same day as you initially signed up.
Cancellation And Refund Terms
Your subscription can be canceled anytime you like. The cancellation comes into force immediately, but you may keep the items in your possession until the end of the ongoing month. They should be returned no later than one week after your last subscription term expires.
Unfortunately, NY&Company does not issue refunds due to the peculiar nature of its service. As an alternative, you may try a chargeback option if your bank accepts that kind of claims.
How To Cancel NY&C
Whether you want to end your free trial or stop the active subscription, you have to do the following:
- Log in your account on https://www.nyandcompanycloset.com/;
- Go to “Membership Details” section;
- Select “Cancel Subscription” and follow the given instructions.
You can also apply for cancellation over the phone at 1-855-403-6924. Within an hour after your cancellation is done, you’ll receive a confirmation by email.
If you have any questions, contact New York Closet NYC via the email(email@example.com) or phone.