Terms Of Subscription Service
- Free Trial. Big-VPN grants 7-day free access to a high-quality VPN service for all subscribers. During this period, you have to decide whether you want to continue using it on a paid basis or not.
- Auto-Renewal. If you won’t cancel your subscription within a trial week, Big-VPN will start charging you a fee in the amount of £3.95 to £12.95 per month. Your subscription will renew every month thereafter until you cancel it.
- Cancellation & Refund.If you want to stop using Big-VPN and paying for it, you need to cancel your subscription plan. For more details, check out the next section “How To Close My Account”. After your plan is successfully canceled, you may claim a refund. Submit a written request at https://support.big-vpn.net/en-us/requests and wait a few days for it to be processed by the Big-VPN service team.
How To Close My Account
To stop being charged you don’t necessarily need to close your account. A cancelation carried out by one of the methods described below would be enough. If you still want to delete your account, get in touch with the customer support.
Quick Cancellation In Big-VPN Account
If you wonder how to end a free trial or stop your subscription without sharing your personal data with customer support, this might be an option for you:
- Go to https://www2.big-vpn.net/ and sign in;
- Navigate to ‘Account settings’;
- Locate your subscription data;
- Select ‘Cancel’.
Cancellation Through A Representative
Get in touch with customer support by submitting a written request at https://www2.big-vpn.net/cancel or https://support.big-vpn.net/en-us/requests. Be sure to write “Cancel My Subscription” or “Close My Account” in the subject field to help Big-VPN process your request faster. Once the cancellation is done you’ll be notified by email. Still not clear how to end a free trial, close your account or get a refund? Feel Free to call Big-VPN service numbers +44-748-078-3030 or +1-765-379-1188.