How does Parabox subscription work?
ParaBox is a t-shirt subscription service offering tees featuring artworks of paranormal themes. The themes are changed monthly and subscribers have to guess the next one. Every box contains a t-shirt with a stylish design & info card about that month’s theme. The service involves subscribers into a puzzle game. They need to find a password to ParaBox website using the clues given on their t-shirts and info cards in the form of codes, ciphers, riddles, numbers, images or other hidden gems.
- ‘Month-to-month plan’: $19.95, 1 themed paranormal puzzle t-shirt plus 1 content card inside;
- ‘3 months plan’: $53.75, 3 themed paranormal puzzle t-shirts and content cards inside;
- ‘6 Months of Plan’: 6 paranormal themed puzzle t-shirts and content cards inside.
Billing & Shipping Frequency
Boxes are delivered the first week of every month. Subscriptions renew on the 15th of the renewing month. The service accepts returns if the mistake was made on their side only including product sizing, packaging, defects, quality etc. In such case the product is replaced free of charge.
There is a ‘Manage Your Subscription’ page on the ParaBox website providing directions for cancelling your ParaBox monthly shipments. A subscriber can either skip the next box or cancel the entire subscription plan.
To cancel your subscription plan, you should:
- Sign in to your account on https://www.paraboxmonthly.com/;
- Click ‘My Account’ and locate the subscription settings;
- Select the canceling option.
If you are an Amazon Subscriber, you should do the following:
- Click on ‘Memberships & Subscriptions’ on ‘Your Account’;
- Select the subscription box and click on ‘Manage Subscription’;
- Find the ‘Next Payment’ box and click on ‘End Subscription’;
- Confirm your cancellation by clicking the ‘End Subscription’ button in the pop-up window.
- Check ‘Your Order’ to cancel any pending orders which are still active in case you don’t want to receive them.