What Are You Paying For?
Vanenow is a high-speed streaming service with a huge media library. As a subscriber, you get access to thousands of movies, e-books, games, and more. The subscription price ranges from €17.95 to 55.50 monthly, depending on the duration of the commitment period. After this period (1, 3, or 5 months) comes to an end, you may cancel your subscription. If you want to cancel early, you need to consult customer support about how to refund money in your particular situation. All subscription plans are extended automatically until canceled.
How To Remove A Subscription?
No need to wait until the end of the month! You may stop your subscription anytime before the following billing date and still have access to the service for the whole month. The cancellation will take effect only from the next one.
In Your Member Account
If you have an internet connection and know your account details, here’s how to remove a subscription by yourself in a few clicks:
- Log in to your account at https://www2.vanenow.com/;
- In ‘My Account’ section select ‘Membership’;
- Click on the ‘Cancel’ button and confirm the cancelation.
By Reaching Out For Help
In any other case, for example, if you have a problem logging in or just prefer relying on professionals, you may do one of the following:
- Contact Vanenow customer service by email email@example.com, providing your details and reasons to stop your subscription.
- Fill out a specialized cancellation-requesting form at https://www2.vanenow.com/cancel.
- Call the 24/7 hotline +44-845-528-0108 or +1-646-934-6616. Turning to the call-center, you may also ask the questions you’ve got on how to refund money or close your account.
How To Refund Money You’ve Already Paid?
You may request a refund for any money withdrawals made by Vanenow during the previous 60 days. To claim a refund, please dial +44-845-528-0108 or +1-646-934-6616, or go to https://support.vanenow.com/en-us/requests/. Refunds are normally issued within a couple of days.