The Travelling Reader is a book subscription service delivering genuine British books along with British beverages, confectionery and other products. To learn more about the assortment, go to https://www.thetravellingreader.com/.
A monthly box may contain a fiction book and accompanying gifts from the book setting. Among the items can be:
– A fiction book with a British setting
– Information local to the area (where available)
– Personalised postcard
– British beverage from the locality
– British edibles from the locality
– Book- or place-related gift item
– Exclusive bookmark
The subscription fee is £34.99 a month. Unless you choose to skip, cancel or skip a subscription period at the checkout, it will automatically renew monthly.
Travelling Reader ships internationally. Monthly boxes are shipped on the 20th, but the date can fluctuate by a day or two. There are different options of shipping depending on your country:
– for the UK subscribers, the Royal Mail 2nd Class delivery is used
– for Canadian subscribers, Royal Mail standard is applied
– for international delivery, Transglobal Express is provided.
Refunds and Returns
Items that have been shipped are not eligible for refunds or exchanges. For a refund, please contact our customer support department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to cancel your subscription:
To stop re-occurring billing, you need to cancel your subscription. To do so, make the following steps:
– Sign in to your account.
– Select the red text that says, ‘manage your subscription’.
– Click the red text ‘subscription settings’
– Cancel your subscription.
We recommend keeping in mind the date of the month as the service may have already taken payment or shipped your order. Any questions or problems can be sent to email@example.com