How to remove a ToucanBox subscription
Fun educational activities are incorporated into the Toucan Box Subscription for kids ages 3 – 8. Parents can access engaging learning materials and easy parent guiding through this subscription service. To make it easy for kids, the service offers picture-led instructions that include simple sentences.
Each box is personalized and includes:
– crafts with necessary material and instructions
– magazine with learning activities including puzzles, games, recipes and experiments
– sticker pack
The prize for a monthly box is £10.95.
There is also a diversity of thematically sorted gift subscription:
– 3-month gift subscription £39
– 6-month gift subscription £72
– 12-month gift subscription £131
When you buy a gift subscription, a PDF E-Gift certificate will be emailed to you, which you can send or hand-deliver to your gift recipient.
The standard delivery fee is £2.95 within the UK. The service offers international delivery, but the shipping fees are calculated according to the place of destination and covered by subscribers. Your local post office will deliver your boxes through a standard sized letterbox. A signature is not required for delivery.
Returns and Refunds
The customer is responsible for reporting any lost or undelivered boxes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days after dispatch date. A replacement box will be sent if a box hasn’t been delivered seven days after shipment day.
Stop my subscription
It is not possible to cancel a Prepaid Subscription mid-term. However, subscriptions can be managed at any time to cancel the automatic renewal at https://www.toucanbox.com/.
– Login to the Manage Subscriptions page
– Locate the cancel option under ‘Edit / Upgrade / Cancel’.
– Follow the steps to cancel future orders by clicking on the ‘Cancel Box Subscription’ button.
Once your Prepaid Subscription has expired and you’ve paid for your next order, the next box is the last one you receive, and no further charges will apply.