“Unboxing the Bizarre is a monthly celebration box dedicated to showcasing bizarre holidays not generally celebrated by mainstream culture. There is full information on how to subscribe to the monthly mystery subscription boxes at https://www.unboxingthebizarre.com/.
There are seven types of boxes available for subscribing:
– Original Holiday Box – 4 items and an informational card
– Totally Awesome Tees Box – 2 T-shirts
– Bizarre Bibliotheca Box – 1 book and an informational card
– Peculiar Pet Box – toys and treats for your pets
– Freaky Foot coverings Box – 4 socks or slippers
– Nutty Neckwear Box – 2 ties and an informational card
– Bizarre Chick Boutique Box – women’s accessories and jewelry
In most cases, our boxes are designed to appeal to teens and adults. A one-time purchase option is available without committing to a subscription. You can, however, purchase a month-to-month recurring subscription, or prepay for 3, 6, or 12 months.
Shipping and handling
It is expected that the shipment will take place during the last week of the month previously to the holiday month. Shipping and handling fee depend on your type of mystery box subscription plan and location:
– a flat rate of $9.99 per month anywhere in the United States.
– starting at $16.95 FOR Canadian residents.
– Other countries – Original Boxes are 34.95; Bizarre Bibliotheca, Peculiar Pet, Chic Boutique, Freaky Foot coverings, & Nutty neckwear are 23.95.
No hidden fees are involved.
Are refunds applicable?
There are no refunds or exchanges available on items that have been shipped. In case of damage of any items, please request a refund by contacting the customer support department via email at email@example.com.
How to cancel my Unboxing the Bizarre subscription?
You can stop your subscription without additional fees at any time. Renewing memberships are charged on the 10th of each month. You may cancel or change your product by logging into your account and making the change by the 9th of the last moth of your subscription. This will ensure the change is logged in the system by renewal time. If you need assistance, please contact Unboxing the Bizarre at firstname.lastname@example.org.