How Much Does It Cost?
Nomad Coffee Club is an online service catering freshly roasted coffee beans to your door. The store provides its services on a subscription basis with a variety of subscription plans to fit your personal needs:
- Monthly Coffee Subscription – $19.00;
- 3-month Coffee Subscription – $56.00;
- 6-month Coffee Subscription – $111.00;
- 12-month Coffee Subscription – $217.00.
There are also special plans for office coffee supply:
- Filter Roast Office Coffee Plan – $100.00;
- Espresso Roast Office Coffee Plan – $100.
Another option provided by Nomad Coffee Club is Gift Subscription. Unlike other types of subscription, gift plans are not auto-renewal. It means you won’t be charged after the period of your subscription is over. You can find detailed information about the origin, cupping and certification of your coffee beans at https://www.nomadcoffeeclub.com.
Shipping & Taxes
Nomad Coffee Club ships to the US and Canada. Shipping is free within the US. To learn more about shipping to Canada, reach the customer support team at +1 917-905-6154 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the contact form at the official website.
Can I Get a Refund?
You can claim for a return or refund within 30 days after you received your box by emailing at email@example.com. Afterwards refunds are not accepted. Shipping back is paid by the customer.
How to Cancel My Subscription?
You can cancel your Woken Coffee subscription at any time. There’s no cancellation fee. However, you need to mind the renewal date and try to make a cancellation prior to the next renewal as the subscription charges can’t be refunded. To start your cancellation process, you need to make the following steps:
- Log in to your account at the official website of the Nomad Coffee Club;
- go to your subscriptions section;
- Locate the option to cancel your plan;
- Cancel your subscription.