Designed for die cutting, cardmaking, hot foiling enthusiasts, crafty DIY’ers, and beginning crafters, Spellbinders Monthly Membership Clubs offer a wide variety of subscription kits. A monthly subscription includes dies, stamps, hot foil kits, or card kits designed by experts; which can be used to make projects, cards, and more. You can choose one of the following monthly kits at https://www.spellbinderspaperarts.com/:
– small DIE of the month – $15.00
– large DIE of the month – $27.50
– A PG DIE of the month – $32.50
– embossing folder of the month – $9.00
– clear stamp of the month – $10.00
– clear stamp + die of the month – $10.00
– glimmer of the month – $22.50
– card kit of the month – $38.50
The subscription fee is charged immediately and on the 5th of every month thereafter. The club will deliver orders by the end of every month.
The Spellbinders Paper Arts club ships within the Continental US part free of charge. Club orders for US Continental will ship from the Spellbinders Warehouse by the end of each month. It is possible to join the membership clubs outside the Continental United States, but there are some shipping limitations and additional costs involved.
Refunds and Returns
If the merchandise is undamaged and unopened, SpellbindersPaperArts.com gladly accepts returns within 60 days. You can only return merchandise purchased from SpellbindersPaperArts.com.
How to stop your subscription
To cancel your subscription, follow these steps:
– Go to Spellbinderspaperarts.com and log in.
– Under MY ACCOUNT, click Purchases/Subscriptions
– On the left, click on the 10-digit number of the subscription you wish to Cancel.
– On the right, click Cancel.