Your Monthly Cooking Kit
Each CrateChef Box introduces you to the cooking style and the recipes of another famous chef, restaurateur, or cooking blogger. Subscribers receive 5 – 7 items, including shelf-stable ingredients, kitchenware, and recipes by the featured chef, in each box. Crate Chef helps you to develop your cooking skills and learn a couple of tricks you can use in your daily cooking routine.
Subscription & Shipping Fees
Crate Chef offers 3 types of subscriptions:
- Bi-Monthly Pay-As-You-Go Subscription: $49.00 + shipping;
- 6 Months Prepaid Subscription: $141.00 + shipping ($ 47.00 per box);
- 12 Months Prepaid Subscription: $270.00 + shipping ($ 45.00 per box).
The boxes are shipped out every February, April, June, August, October, and December at a flat rate of $8 (for all U.S. orders).
How To Stop Recurring Payments And Get A Refund
Your Crate Chef subscription will renew automatically, unless you cancel or pause it prior to the next billing date. Billing occurs bi-monthly, on the 1st of every other month starting from February. If you won’t manage to cancel your subscription in time, it will remain active for one more term.
All subscription charges are final sale. Crate Chef does not issue refunds for any parts of prepaid subscriptions or for the products you don’t like. If you want to get your money back, you can try a chargeback option at your bank or turn to third-party companies specialized in getting refunds.
- Go to https://www.cratechef.com/;
- Log in to your customer profile;
- On the ‘Account Details’ page, select ‘Manage Subscriptions’ ;
- Click ‘Manage’ and then ‘Delete Order’.
Cancellation By Email
If you don’t remember your login data or have any other issue with the online cancellation method:
- email Crate Chef customer service at email@example.com with a request to cancel your subscription;
- Mention your full name and both physical and e-mail addresses to help them identify your account;
- Wait for the confirmation email.