How Much Is A Subscription Cost?
ServiceName is a vast media library containing thousands of albums and songs for any taste. Purchasing a subscription to Auroraprima, you acknowledge that it has an automatically recurring payment feature and accept the responsibility for all subscription in the amount of $28,95 – 1 month, $11,95 at month – 3 months, or $9.50 at month – 5 month. If you are looking for information on how to refund money and delete your account on https://www2.auroraprima.com/, this article is meant to help you.
How To Remove A Subscription?
You are free to cancel your subscription anytime you want to. Early cancellation of committed subscriptions is possible but hardly refundable. In any case, you will be able to use the service until the end of the period you’ve been charged for.
Cancel Through Your Member Account
Here’s how to remove a subscription safely and in the fastest possible way:
- Log in to Auroraprima and navigate to ‘My Account’ menu;
- Choose ‘Membership’ and click ‘Cancel’;
- Take the suggested steps to complete the cancellation.
Reaching Out To The Customer Service
If you prefer the cancellation to be done for you, or there are any issues you want to discuss with Auroraprima representative (e.g. ask him how to refund money in your case):
- Contact the customer support team via email email@example.com. Don’t forget to mention your member account details and apply for cancellation.
- Go to https://www2.auroraprima.com/cancel and fill in the short form to send a cancelation request.
- Dial one of the service numbers +44-748-078-9158 or +1-901-910-0114.
How To Refund Money?
After a successful cancellation, contact Auroraprima via email or phone to find out if you’re eligible for a refund. You may also use a request form at https://support.auroraprima.com/en-us/requests. Claiming a refund, mind that Auroraprima can not refund the payments made earlier than 60 days prior to your application. If you have any questions, please call +44-748-078-9158 or +1-901-910-0114.