Japanese Snacks, Gifts, And More
https://www.nihonbox.com/ gives you the opportunity to discover Japan with 3 types of subscription boxes:
- Nihon Box features Japanese lifestyle products of all kinds.
- Umai Box is packed with the most unique Japanese snacks.
- Capsule Box contains Gachapon capsules filled with surprising gifts.
The boxes are delivered to your door monthly and include at least 6 items.
Prices And Fees
- Nihon Box
- Monthly Subscription: €29.99/month;
- 3 Months Prepaid: €86.97 (€28.99/month);
- 6 Months Prepaid: €170.94 (€28.49/month).
- Umai Box
- Monthly Subscription: €27.99/month;
- 3 Months Prepaid: €80.97 (€26.99/month);
- 6 Months Prepaid: €158.94 (€26.49/month).
- Capsule Box
- Monthly Subscription: €21.99/month;
- 3 Months Prepaid: €62.97 (€20.99/month);
- 6 Months Prepaid: €119.94 (€19.99/month).
There are no shipping fees for UmaiBox and CapsuleBox subscribers. But those, subscribed to the NihonBox have to pay $5.50 for standard and $8.90 for premium shipping.
Automatic Renewals And Cancellation Terms
Your subscription will be automatically extended on the 10th of the month following the last month of your subscription term. You may cancel your subscription at any time to stop the recurring charges, however, it will remain active till the end of a then-current billing cycle and you will continue receiving the boxes. Alternatively, you may return the boxes to get a refund for them and cancel your subscription later. To claim a refund, fill in the request form at https://www.nihonbox.com/en/contact?box=nihonbox mentioning your order number and the reasons for a return within one week from the parcel delivery.
How To Stop The Recurring Charges
Cancellation by email is not possible, but you can cancel your subscription through your account on Nihon Box website:
- Log in to your account;
- Navigate to ‘My Subscriptions’;
- Locate the ‘Cancel’ button under your subscription info and click on it.
Make sure to cancel your subscription before it renews!