How Much Is A Subscription Cost?
Legendcrate is a vast media library containing thousands of e-books for any taste. Purchasing a subscription to Legendcrate, you acknowledge that it has an automatically recurring payment feature and accept the responsibility for all subscriptioncharges ($28.95 – 1 month, $11,95 at month – 3 month, or $9.50 at month – 5 month, according to your membership type). If you are looking for information on how to refund money and delete your account on https://www2.legendcrate.com/, this article is meant to help you.
How To Remove A Subscription?
You are free to cancel your subscription anytime you want to. Early cancellation of committed subscriptions is possible but hardly refundable. In any case, you will be able to use the service until the end of the period you’ve been charged for.
Cancel Through Your Member Account
Here’s how to remove a subscription safely and in the fastest possible way:
- Log in to LegendCrate and navigate to ‘My Account’ menu;
- Choose ‘Membership’ and click ‘Cancel’;
- Take the suggested steps to complete the cancellation.
Reaching Out To The Customer Service
If you prefer the cancellation to be done for you, or there are any issues you want to discuss with LegendCrate representative (e.g. ask him how to refund money in your case):
- Contact the customer support team via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to mention your member account details and apply for cancellation.
- Go to https://legendcrate.com/cancel and fill in the short form to send a cancelation request.
- Dial one of the service numbers +44-749-288-6905 or +1-260-468-3331.
How To Refund Money?
After a successful cancellation, contact LegendCrate via email or phone to find out if you’re eligible for a refund. You may also use a request form at https://support.legendcrate.com/en-us/requests. Claiming a refund, mind that LegendCrate can not refund the payments made earlier than 60 days prior to your application. If you have any questions, please call +44-749-288-6905 or +1-260-468-3331.