How to request a Dydate’s refund
In terms of Dydate’s refund policy, it is important to note that it does not cover issues related to availability of content or personal preferences. It is not possible to receive a refund if you are dissatisfied with the selection of shows or movies available on the platform, or if you do not enjoy a particular title. Refunds are applicable to the following cases:
- Your membership could not be accessed due to technical problems on the Dydate website.
- An account or credit card may be fraudulently used by someone other than the cardholder.
- A chargeback error has occurred by Dydate.
- Dydate did not meet your expectations.
Customer support must receive refund requests within 60 days of the payment dispute date.
Should you not be satisfied with the service, you may cancel your subscription at any time.
As a reliable subscription service, Dydate provides a fast and easy cancellation process. We’ve created a guide that makes unsubscribing from Dydate simple.
Cancel through your account
The easiest way to stop your membership is to do it directly on the website:
- login to your profile page
- Go to My Account
- Click Cancel Membership
Please, use the same email address you have registered with. In case you don’t remember your email or password, use the recovery page provided at https://members.dydate.com/login.