Subscription Terms Overview
- As you sign up for a free trial on https://www2.smartvpns.net/ you agree to all terms and conditions, including the responsibility to pay monthly subscription charges in case you won’t cancel the trial.
- The money is withdrawn from your card automatically. The initial payment is made right after the trial ends. Payments recur monthly on the same day as the first one was made.
- To stop the subscription auto-renewal you have to make a cancellation. In the next section, you’ll find all the necessary information on how to remove a subscription.
- You may claim a refund for any payments made within the last 60 days. Just submit a refund request at https://support.smartvpns.net/en-us/requests
No matter if you want to stop the trial or get the money back, the first thing to do is a cancellation. Below, you will learn how to remove a subscription. Whatever option you choose, try to do it before the next renewal date to avoid being charged for the subsequent month.
Express Cancellation By Yourself
How to remove a subscription without sharing your personal information with a customer support representative? You can do it yourself through your SmartVPNs account in 3 easy steps:
- Go to SmartVPNs website and log in to your customer account;
- Open the account settings and find your subscription data;
- Select ‘Cancel’ and follow the guide.
Cancellation Through SmartVPNs Customer Service
If you need assistance in cancellation, you may submit a request at https://www2.smartvpns.net/cancel and let the professionals do the rest. There’s also another form at https://support.smartvpns.net/en-us/requests for those who can’t remember their account details or experience any other problems. If you have any questions on how to refund money, you may also use the latter form to ask them.