How Much Does It Cost?
A vast online library with thousands of musical files available on your device wherever you go – this is what Funrange offers to its subscribers! As you sign up to it, even if you subscribe only for a promotional offer such as a free trial, you confirm that you are aware of the charges that will be withdrawn from your card in the amount of $28,95 – 1 month, $11,95 at month – 3 months, or $9.50 at month – 5 month until the day you cancel your subscription. If you’re asking yourself, “How can I close my account on https://www2.funrange.net/?”, keep reading and you’ll find the answers!
How To End A Free Trial?
It doesn’t really matter whether you’re still on a trial or using a paid version already, the cancellation procedure would be the same in both cases.
Online Cancellation On The Funrange Website
Here’s how to end a free trial by yourself just in a few simple steps:
- Sign in to your Funrange profile and open ‘My Account’ menu;
- Select ‘Membership’ and then ‘Cancel’;
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
Applying For Cancellation
You may also rely on professionals and:
- Use one of the following links https://funrange.net/cancel or https://support.funrange.net/en-us/requests to submit a cancellation request.
- Email Funrange customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org with your own cancellation request, using “Cancel My Subscription” or “Close My Account” in a subject line.
- Contact Funrange over the phone: +39-800-685-173 or +1-646-878-6830.
If you want to refund the money you may turn to the customer support by the given above email or phone within 60 days from the date of payment.
How To Close My Account?
Once your subscription is successfully canceled and you have received a corresponding confirmation by email, there’s no need to close your account. However, you may turn to Funrange with a request to delete it. For this purpose, fill out a ticket at https://support.funrange.net/en-us/requests or simply email email@example.com.