ButcherBox is a food subscription shipping meat and seafood on a regular basis. The company promises to deliver high quality grass-fed antibiotic-free meat right to your door. There are five meat delivery subscription plans allowing you to customize the frequency of your meat box shipping and order the meat to your taste:
– Custom box – 9 – 24lbs. – $169.00 per month
– Mixed box – 8 -11lbs. – $146.00 per month
– Beef and chicken box – 8 – 11 lbs. – $146 per month
– Beef and pork box – 8 – 11 lbs. – $146 per month
– Basic box – 7 -7.5 lbs. – $99 per month
Curated boxes come with pre-selected meat cuts you cannot pick. Meat types can only be selected with the Custom Box. On average, the boxes come every four weeks, but there is an option to change the frequency of shipping – a meat monthly box or meat weekly box – at the official website at https://www.butcherbox.com. The above-given membership options come with free shipping and are auto-renewal.
The Butcher Box home delivery is available for each of the 48 contiguous states. Alaska, Canada, and Hawaii are not available for shipping. email@example.com will email you tracking information once your box ships. Visit HELP on your account page if you have experienced any issues with your order. You can report an issue by:
– selecting “Report an Issue.”
– choosing the prompt that best describes your issue.
Among the reasons covered by Butcher Box refund policy are:
-Damaged items (Unrelated to the carrier)
– Defrosted or damaged items due to late delivery or improper handling by the carrier
– Incomplete list
Refunds are not available for the following reasons:
– A wrong address is provided, or delivery is refused
– Incorrect address causes late delivery
– Damaged or defrosted items as a result of not being able to retrieve your order by the guaranteed delivery date
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days if you are not satisfied with your Butcher Box for a reason covered under their policy.
How can I cancel my Butcher Box membership?
To stop your membership, follow the instructions below:
-Visit BOX SETTINGS in your account page.
– Locate “Subscription Perks”.
– Click “Stop Subscription”.
Afterwards, you will be asked to answer a few questions about the service.