Subscription Terms Overview
Top-VPN is an up-to-date service allowing its members stay invulnerable against snooping, interference, and censorship online. The service operates on a subscription basis. The website offers a range of subscription plans along with limited-time special offers. To see how it works and whether it suits your personal needs, you can try the VPN service for free during a set period.
- Signing up for a free trial on signifies your agreement to all terms and conditions.
- The subscription fee is paid on a monthly basis, so you don’t have to remember when to pay.
- Cancellation doesn’t incur additional payments and is easy to fulfill using our guide.
The company also offers round-the-clock customer service and clear subscription terms to its customers.
No matter if you want to stop the trial or terminate your subscription, the first thing to do is cancellation. Below, you will learn how to remove the subscription. Whatever option you choose, try to do it before the next renewal date to avoid being charged for the subsequent month.
- Online Termination:
- login to your profile page
- Go to Account settings
- Click Cancel
- Cancellation Through Top-VPN Customer Service:
If you need assistance in cancellation, you may submit a request at Help Center and let the professionals do the rest. There’s also another form at https://members.top-vpn.net/login for those who can’t remember their account details or experience any other problems.