How much do they charge me?
Santza offers unlimited access to its multimedia library on a subscription basis. Enrolling is easy and allows you to use the service on the device of your choice. Santza members point out that the service has transparent and fair subscription terms that means you can manage your subscription yourself.
When you want to stop your Santza membership, you can do it using your account or through the official website. No matter if you subscribed accidentally or have other reasons to terminate your multimedia subscription, we have a step-by-step guide that will help you stop your membership.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Your subscription can be terminated at any time without incurring any additional charges. There are following options to stop your recurring charges:
- terminate your subscription is online:
- login to your profile
- Go to My Account
- Click Cancel Membership
- Fill out a form at https://support.santza.com/en-us/requests to apply for express cancellation using “Cancel My Subscription” in a subject line.
How to request a refund
Refunds are applicable to the following cases:
- Your membership could not be accessed due to technical problems on the Santza website.
- An account or credit card may be fraudulently used by someone other than the cardholder.
- A chargeback error has occurred by Santza.
- Aurora-Fun did not meet your expectations.
Customer support must receive refund requests within 60 days of the payment dispute date.