How Much Do I Have To Pay?
Thesta obtains a vast media library with thousands of titles: movies, games, songs, and many more. As you subscribe to Thesta streaming service you agree to all terms and conditions including monthly recurring charges in the amount from $9,50 to $28,95 (for 5-, 3- and 1-month committed subscriptions). Subscriptions are renewed automatically and without any notification. If your main question is: “How to end my membership and get the money back?”, this article is what you were looking for.
How Do I Cancel My Subscription?
You may end your subscription anytime you need to. The cancellation will become effective starting from the subsequent month, so you will still be able to use the service until the end of the ongoing month.
In The Member Account Settings
Keep asking yourself, “How do I cancel Thesta membership in the fastest way?”. This can be done online on https://www2.thesta.net/:
- Sign in to Thesta;
- Select ‘Membership’ in ‘My Account’ menu;
- Click on ‘Cancel’ and confirm the action.
By Reaching Out To The Customer Support
In case if you prefer turning to the professionals or have any issues with the cancellation, do one of the following:
- Get in touch with Thesta support team by email firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning your details. Don’t forget to write “End My Membership” in the subject line.
- Fill out a form at https://www2.thesta.net/cancel to apply for express cancellation.
- Dial +44-748-078-4113 or +1-201-731-4303, to talk to a Thesta representative.
How Can I Refund My Money?
Requesting a refund can easily be done by email or phone, as well as online at https://support.thesta.net/en-us/requests. If your claim is approved, Thesta will send the money back to your card within a few working days. Mind that payments carried out earlier than 60 days prior to your request can not be refunded. If you still wonder, “How do I cancel Thesta?”, please call +44-748-078-4113 or +1-201-731-430 for more information.